Pitt Academy is a fully accredited, independent Catholic school with a non-denominational enrollment policy serving K-12th grade students with learning differences or learning disabilities such as, but not limited to:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Central Nervous System Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delay
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X
- Mild to Moderate Neurological Disorders
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Speech and Language Deficit
Pitt Academy does have a potty training policy:
- Students no longer wear diapers (disposable or cloth) or disposable underwear (pull-ups)
- Students can tell the teacher when they need to use the restroom
- Students can attend to their own hygiene. A teacher will assist when needed. This is an issue which protects all concerned.
Pitt Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.