Discover What Can Be Achieved
There are many labels placed on special needs students. At Pitt Academy, we understand students don’t come with a “one-size-fits-all” label. In fact, we see our students as individuals: with a unique pattern of strengths, learning styles and challenges. We focus on a child’s abilities, not his or her disabilities.
Pitt Academy is a fully accredited Kindergarten through 12th grade school. Our individualized program, adapted curriculum, outstanding instructors and vibrant community are committed to helping our students develop the skills and self-confidence necessary to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
- GET YOUR POPCORN HERE! - We are excited to be partnering with The Popcorn Station again this year to offer you the finest, freshest ingredients to guarantee you the ultimate popcorn treat! Order forms will be sent home in the brown envelopes on October 15th. The three pack sampler cost $15.00 and the medium size tin cost $30.00. These will [...]
- Parents Night Out - Our next Parents Night Out will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 3-9 pm! Make plans now! The cost is $20.00 per student (cash only). It will be a great time for students and staff that includes games, crafts, karaoke, movies, pizza, popcorn and loads of fun! Please return your permission form by [...]
- 6th Annual Golf Scramble - Thanks to everyone who participated in our 6th Annual Charity Golf Scramble and Silent Auction that was held on August 23rd at beautiful Quail Chase Golf Club! Congrats to Jim Mohr, Bill Sims, Jenny Dunn and James McGowan for their first place finish! For more pictures and information about our wonderful sponsors, click link.
- Pure Tap 5K - Congratulations to one of our students, Sarah, for participating in the Pure Tap 5k run which was held on September 6th. She ran her fastest time ever which was 35 minutes and 48 seconds!!! She also raised money for the Pitt Academy “Help Us Grow Their Future” Capital Campaign! Great job Sarah!!! We are [...]
- Capital Campaign – “Help Us Grow Their Future” - We are pleased to announce the kick off of our “Help Up Grow Their Future” Capital Campaign. This is an exciting effort to help Pitt Academy find a permanent new home where our students with special needs and learning differences can continue to reach their full academic, creative and social potential! For more information [...]