Discover What Can Be Achieved
There are many labels placed on special needs students. At Pitt Academy, we understand students don’t come with a “one-size-fits-all” label. In fact, we see our students as individuals: with a unique pattern of strengths, learning styles and challenges. We focus on a child’s abilities, not his or her disabilities.
Pitt Academy is a fully accredited Kindergarten through 12th grade school. Our individualized program, adapted curriculum, outstanding instructors and vibrant community are committed to helping our students develop the skills and self-confidence necessary to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
- School Expo at Oxmoor Mall - 2015 School Expo will be held Saturday, January 24th at Oxmoor Mall Center Court from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Stop by to visit us there!
- Open House & Preregistration - Open House and Preregistration for the 2015-16 School Year will be held on Tuesday, February 10th, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in the school cafeteria. Please plan to attend. Preregistration and Financial Aid Forms will be available at the Open House and are be due by March 13th. We look forward to seeing you then!
- Winter Weather Update - When weather conditions cause school openings to be questionable, Pitt Academy will follow the Catholic Elementary School decision. It will be announced (usually scrolling at the bottom of the television) on local news stations. If the decision is a delayed schedule, Pitt Academy will open the doors at 8:30 am and school will start at […]
- Great Day Live - We enjoyed being part of the WHAS Great Day Live program today! Click here if you missed the broadcast and would like to see it!
- Pitt Academy In The News - We are so excited to share the news of our move with the community! In case you missed them, here are some of the articles we have been featured in: Courier-Journal Neighborhoods, Sunday, November 9, 2014: New Sense Of Pride At Pitt Article Louisville Business First, November 6, 2014: After renting for 65 years, […]