The 2017-18 school year marks Pitt Academy’s 68th Anniversary. We know that Pitt Academy fills a vital education need in this community, and it is our goal to continue to provide an affordable alternative for those children who may struggle in a traditional school setting.
Pitt Academy uses a two tiered tuition system based upon the specific needs of the student. The Principal and Teaching Staff evaluate the specific needs of each student and designates an appropriate tier for that student. The tiers are based on projected costs of providing for the particular needs of each student.
Pitt Academy’s tuition & fees for the 2017-2018 school year:
- One-Time Registration Fee $200.00 per family
- Tier I Families $12,000.00
- Tier II Families $14,500.00
- Tuition can be paid in full by July 20, 2017. This means the school will receive full payment of tuition on or before July 20, 2017. You will receive a $300 discount** for choosing this option.
- Tuition can be paid in two* payments. The first one is due on July 20, 2017. The second payment is due on January 23, 2018. You will receive a $150 discount** for choosing this option.
- Families that do not choose the one or two payment option MUST enroll in the FACTS payment plan (see link below for new family set up). Payments will begin in July and will be set up on a 12 month installment plan. FACTS charges a one-time $43.00 processing fee, which is automatically deducted prior to the first withdrawal.
*Should a student leave for any reason during the school year, the parent/guardians are responsible for tuition applicable to the student, prorated through the student’s last day. The school must be notified in writing and in advance of the students intended last day before pro-ration amount can be calculated.
**Families that receive financial assistance will not be eligible to receive the one payment or two payment discount.
SCHOOL FEES: School Fees are non-refundable.
Based upon Pitt Academy’s increased costs in materials and technology, as well as Life Skills training for all students the school fees for the 2017-18 school year will be $230.00. This fee ($230.00) will be included to the total tuition owed and included in the FACTS monthly tuition payments.
EXTENDED SCHOOL SERVICES:
ESS will be available from 3:00-6:00 pm on scheduled school days. The rates for the 2016-17 school year will be:
Pick-up between 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm $ 7.00
Pick-up between 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm $15.00
Pick-up between 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm $20.00
Maximum per day charge is $20.00. If not picked up by 6:00 pm, a charge of $1.00 per minute will be incurred.
Pitt Academy has four sources of financial aid for qualified families. By completing the PSAS Application, you’re applying for all four of the offered financial aid sources. Please find the link below:
- Click Here for Tuition Assistance Application
- Pitt Academy tuition assistance, Catholic Education Foundation, School Choice Scholarships, Archdiocese of Louisville Scholarships
Families are responsible for applying for all scholarships on their own. Deadline for your Application is March 15, 2017 for the 2017-18 school year. The purpose of the Financial Aid Program at Pitt Academy is to provide assistance to our parents who are in need of such aid in order to meet the cost of their child’s tuition. The Board of Directors designates a limited amount of funds toward tuition assistance. Qualification for aid is determined by the Finance Committee. In awarding aid, the Committee takes into account the family size, ages and schools of children, additional dependents, all sources of income, debts and unusual expenses.
Each year the school receives a large number of requests for financial aid. The applications are reviewed by the Finance Committee. Each year, the Committee strives to allocate the available financial aid funds to where they are most needed.
FACTS Payment Plan Setup For New Families – Click Here