- Please note that Pitt Academy does not accept “Walk-In” tours. Minimizing disruptions to our Students and Staff is a top priority. Therefore, all tours must be scheduled through calling our office staff at 502-966-6979.
Tours are typically scheduled Monday-Thursday mornings between 8:30 and 10:30 am. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
After your tour, if we feel that Pitt Academy may be a good fit for your child, we will then schedule a shadow visit. This will allow your child to spend a half or full day attending classes and will give our teacher(s) some time to get to know your child and evaluate their needs. We realize that every child is an individual and it is our goal to offer enrollment placement to students that we are best capable of serving.
Once enrollment is offered to your child, you will need to submit a completed application with all required documents (see admissions checklist), a recent picture of your child and the $200 non-refundable application fee.
- Copy of a recent psycho-educational assessment conducted by a licensed psychologist if available
- A diagnosis of a learning disability and/or attention-deficit disorder if available
- A completed and signed admissions application
- A $200 non-refundable application fee
- A copy of your child’s Birth certificate
- Immunization certificate
- Current school records/transcripts if you have available