Pitt Academy provides a safe, nurturing school environment and an individualized curriculum that allows students to realize their full potential and to develop the skills necessary to become more independent and productive members of society.
Pitt Academy seeks to:
- Provide specialized educational instruction to maximize each student’s potential.
- Help each student develop confidence, self-esteem and appropriate social behaviors.
- Train hearts and minds.
- Prepare each student to become independent through life skills instructions.
- Expect more from children, despite their challenges.
- Provide a safe and nurturing school environment.
Our Core Beliefs
At Pitt Academy, we believe that our students can:
- Be responsible for their own actions and behaviors
- Be positive in attitude and effort
- Be respectful of each other’s individual differences and worth.
- Be positive role models
- Be independent.
- Be respected, listened to and heard.
Pitt Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration or our educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.